Sunday 28 September 2014

Long Term Target

My long term target is to become more in touch with my emotions on stage. I want to make the audience feel something when they watch me. I want to be able cry if necessary and bring the character to life. Im quite good at comedy parts but not so much serious roles. Which is a problem since I've heard Brit only do serious plays! But i am going to work so hard on this. Im going to audition for any parts that really push my abilities. And finally I'm going to listen to what the teacher says, take it all in and use it. I'm going to watch other people use what I think is good. This is very important to me so I hope i can by the end of the year write down on this blog that I have achieved this and I have made someone really feel something when they watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment